Attachment Extensions permitted by default..

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Yawnster

Attachment Extensions permitted by default..

Post by Yawnster »

I was wondering if you guys had any plans to change the current list of allowed attachment extensions.. I personally use the OpenDocument Format as my main document format, I was just wondering if you were going to expand the list to include formats like this, also non-windows/real-media media formats, (Ogg Vorbis etc..)

I am not sure of the security implications of allowing said formats, but I think that these formats would have enough usage to grant their inclusion.. But maybe its just me..

Thanks.. Yawnster

Yawnster

Re: Attachment Extensions permitted by default..

Post by Yawnster »

Bumpies..

dhn

Post by dhn »

Yawnster wrote: Bumpies..

Add a tracking bug and information about the file formats you think are worthwhile to have.

Yawnster

Post by Yawnster »

right ok.. well i will create a topic here and try to get some opinions on file formats that could be enabled by default..

Thanks for the answer Dominik.. Yawnster