Neue Smilies ?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
ElbertF

Re: Neue Smilies ?

Post by ElbertF »

Mandarijn erbij.. Please ignore.. :oops:

Stefft

Post by Stefft »

spambot wrote: Mandarijn erbij.. Please ignore.. :oops:

En waar moet die op slaan? 8O
[/dutch]

Naah, we need to listen to Graham, this is an English board and we all need to speak English. (A) (Karma +1)

asmith3006

Post by asmith3006 »

I thought Mandarin was spoken by the highest majority of people in the world, but not across the greatest spread of the world.
I.e. Mandarin is spoken by more people than English (or American - it's a different language I swear!) but if you travel around the world you're more likely to find an English speaker than Mandarin.

I could be wrong.

JPV

Post by JPV »

DarsVaeda wrote: ich wette acyd hat seine seite im im homepage-link nur aus spass auf ner deutschen domain :mrgreen:

PS:
JPV wrote: Brauchen wir Englisch zu sprechen?

correct is "Seit wann müssen wir Englisch sprechen?" :P

Entschuldigung, ich habe nur 2 Jahre Deutsche Sprache gelernd... :(.
d4rkst4r123 wrote: JPV, english is the language used most aroudn the world, USE IT, or DONT SPEAK AT ALL.

i use it, but does this mean you can't use other languages?
asmith3006 wrote: I thought Mandarin was spoken by the highest majority of people in the world, but not across the greatest spread of the world.
I.e. Mandarin is spoken by more people than English (or American - it's a different language I swear!) but if you travel around the world you're more likely to find an English speaker than Mandarin.

I could be wrong.

correct :). On my holiday to Sweden last week, i didn't try to speak Chinese, Dutch, German, French, ... but first of all Swedish/English... (although my Swedish sucks).
Graham wrote: Actually no, this is an English language site and support is not given in other languages
he didn't ask for support, otherwise this topic had to be locked (in the forum description there's definitaly "don't ask for support" :p)?

Anyway, there's no rule here stating you have to spreak English (afaik), though off course it's usefull ;).

Graham

Post by Graham »

I think this has gone far enough off topic that I'm locking it.

JPV, I'd suggest you don't try to make smart-alec replies - when you're told by an administrator that something is the case it ought to be a fairly major hint that it is so......
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!