Sub Forums

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
User avatar
morbidpaloza
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Sub Forums

Post by morbidpaloza »

I just figured out the subforums and the premissions and it's GREAT

thanks !
001001000100101001011101
001010010111010110100110
011101010001110110011100

Image
My Skined phpBB3 TEST board!
ElbertF
Registered User
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:35 pm
Location: tracing..
Contact:

Re: Sub Forums

Post by ElbertF »

Ok, thanks for sharing that. Really.
User avatar
morbidpaloza
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Sub Forums

Post by morbidpaloza »

You know I love beeing a THORN in your side!
001001000100101001011101
001010010111010110100110
011101010001110110011100

Image
My Skined phpBB3 TEST board!
ElbertF
Registered User
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:35 pm
Location: tracing..
Contact:

Re: Sub Forums

Post by ElbertF »

Aww I was hoping for your "please don't be so rude" reply.. ;)

Seriously, could you please go a little easy on this little feller?

Image
rivaldo
Registered User
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:05 am
Contact:

Re: Sub Forums

Post by rivaldo »

spambot wrote: Aww I was hoping for your "please don't be so rude" reply.. ;)

Seriously, could you please go a little easy on this little feller?

Image
Is that plastic girl what a spambot looks like? :wink: :?:
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 371
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: Sub Forums

Post by Paul »

rivaldo wrote:
spambot wrote: Aww I was hoping for your "please don't be so rude" reply.. ;)

Seriously, could you please go a little easy on this little feller?

Image
Is that plastic girl what a spambot looks like? :wink: :?:

Sst, that is spambot :lol: 8)
User avatar
Highway of Life
Registered User
Posts: 1399
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code
Contact:

Re: Sub Forums

Post by Highway of Life »

morbidpaloza wrote: I just figured out the subforums and the premissions and it's GREAT
thanks !


Gosh man, that could have gone in an existing thread!

We like to say: Image
Look, but don't touch. (much) ;)
Image
User avatar
morbidpaloza
Registered User
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Re: Sub Forums

Post by morbidpaloza »

What is a "FORUM" for???
An online discussion group. Online services and bulletin board services (BBS's) provide a variety of forums, in which participants with common interests can exchange open messages. Forums are sometimes called newsgroups (in the Internet world) or conferences.



Look it up
001001000100101001011101
001010010111010110100110
011101010001110110011100

Image
My Skined phpBB3 TEST board!
Martin Blank
Registered User
Posts: 687
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 11:17 am

Re: Sub Forums

Post by Martin Blank »

You're missing the point. Forum etiquette asks that you not create more topics than are really necessary, and given the number of gratitude threads, this thread could just as easily have gone in many of those.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.
asmith3006
Registered User
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:09 pm

Re: Sub Forums

Post by asmith3006 »

morbidpaloza wrote:
An online discussion group. Online services and bulletin board services (BBS's) provide a variety of forums, in which participants with common interests can exchange open messages. Forums are sometimes called newsgroups (in the Internet world) or conferences.

The only reply to your original message is "Yes, I think so too". Not really a discussion.
Locked