i hate ACP!!!!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
gesh14

Re: i hate ACP!!!!

Post by gesh14 »

Magnotta wrote: Tis a Beta version, some things may not work out as they should. If your planning on seriously making a translation, I'd wait until at least the RC stage.
thanks for the advice

Jdude

Post by Jdude »

Here's a key:

Alpha: Very Buggy
Beta: Buggy
RC: Less Bugggy
Final Release: Rarely Buggy
I <3 phpBB!

yexusbeliever

Post by yexusbeliever »

gesh14 wrote: I SPEND 4 HOURS TRANSLATING THE FORUM IN BULGARIAN AND IT SAYS THAT I'M NOT LOGGED ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know the feeling. Wow!

Wait for the RC version to be sure to begin translation. :)
hmm....

Martin Blank

Post by Martin Blank »

Standard session length is one hour, so it's not terribly surprising that you lost it, and not the fault of the ACP. Translations really should be done via the files in any case.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.