When will RC be released?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Twillingate.info

Re: When will RC be released?

Post by Twillingate.info »

:lol: I can't wait till Final is released, probably long from now... nobody :( knows.
Administrator of The Fun Bucket

DragonlordP

Post by DragonlordP »

No, wrong topic, wait until I make "When will Final be released?" as soon as RC1 is released. Or "Suspecting final release very very soon!", I haven't decided yet.
you live it or lie it

http://www.electricrequiem.com" target="_blank
greek metal forums and more

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

Satire is such fun. I'm happy with beta, now I just have to figure out where I'm going to put it for the time being. Seriously running low on mySql databases for my hosting provider (only provide 3, but I can just install it in the same database as my 2.0.XX forum and then just use a different prefix :)

Cheers to all the dev's, this is one admin who will be upgrading to an RC as soon as it becomes availible!

Cheers,
Stubbers

rivaldo

Post by rivaldo »

DragonlordP wrote: No, wrong topic, wait until I make "When will Final be released?" as soon as RC1 is released. Or "Suspecting final release very very soon!", I haven't decided yet.
Depends on what response you're going for from your audience. "Suspecting final release very very soon!" will get you more mileage. "When will Final be released?" will get you more angry retorts.

RBH

Post by RBH »

The beta does look very, very polished. Obviously the upgrade scripts are missing and subBlue isn't in there yet (plus the odd uncaught/unfixed error), but I can't find much that doesn't work.

Looking forward to using this thing live :)

jojobarjo32

Post by jojobarjo32 »

subBlue ? Why do you want to put the template designer in the software ? :lol:

Yoda_IRC

Post by Yoda_IRC »

jojobarjo32 wrote: subBlue ? Why do you want to put the template designer in the software ? :lol:
I would have thought that would be obvious.
Its so whenever you need a template you can just click subBlue and he makes one. It does mean he needs to be cloned and cramed into a zip file, but thats only a small price to pay for a self templating piece of software ;)

Cheater512

Post by Cheater512 »

Yoda_IRC wrote: I would have thought that would be obvious.
Its so whenever you need a template you can just click subBlue and he makes one. It does mean he needs to be cloned and cramed into a zip file, but thats only a small price to pay for a self templating piece of software ;)
Olympus keeps on amazing me.
What will those crazy devs think of next? ;)

rivaldo

Post by rivaldo »

Cheater512 wrote:
Yoda_IRC wrote: I would have thought that would be obvious.
Olympus keeps on amazing me.
What will those crazy devs think of next? ;)
Probably that cron guy who will send out your dry cleaning and order pizzas for you.

APTX

Post by APTX »

I'd settle for phpBB3.2.
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!