Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
User avatar
Acyd Burn
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:18 pm
Location: Behind You
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Acyd Burn »

Now... at least we had fun while preparing the packages. :D

And i mind to tell you - i wrote the checkins... :o Interesting none the less how some people read into things. :)

But forgive us this little joke, a bit of fun has to be.

Image

ElbertF
Registered User
Posts: 583
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:35 pm
Location: tracing..
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by ElbertF »

Hehe :)

Thanks Meik, great job.

Owatonna
Registered User
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:41 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Owatonna »

Lol I always like reading the checkins :X

Lieutenant Clone
Registered User
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:13 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Lieutenant Clone »

GG Aycd
Dennis Robinson
Image

User avatar
the_dan
Registered User
Posts: 700
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:36 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by the_dan »

Congratulations to all the team members - both current and previous - on their commitment over the last several years in getting this out. It definately hasn't been easy, but you've all done an absolutely fantastic job :)

SamG
Registered User
Posts: 1241
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2001 6:35 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by SamG »

the_dan wrote: Congratulations to all the team members - both current and previous - on their commitment over the last several years in getting this out. It definately hasn't been easy, but you've all done an absolutely fantastic job :)
I second that!

HavocK
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:32 am

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by HavocK »

Owatonna wrote: I think its coming out on the 23rd they just put in all the missing language fields and pretty much said so on the updated cvs today. :D
LOL now u look stupid XD :lol:
Patience always pay !

Aldenhier
Registered User
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:52 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Aldenhier »

lol yeah I'm glad it was out before the 23... :D

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Paul »

Acyd Burn wrote: Now... at least we had fun while preparing the packages. :D

And i mind to tell you - i wrote the checkins... :o Interesting none the less how some people read into things. :)

But forgive us this little joke, a bit of fun has to be.
After some posts here I thougs already thats a little bit weird how your writing :D But sometime it good to make a joke :D

(maybe beta 2 on 23 juni? :P)

Twillingate.info
Registered User
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:30 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Twillingate.info »

paulus wrote:
Owatonna wrote: I think its coming out on the 23rd they just put in all the missing language fields and pretty much said so on the updated cvs today. :D
I think 24 June :)
:mrgreen:
I think its already out :P
Administrator of The Fun Bucket

Post Reply