Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Owatonna
Registered User
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:41 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Owatonna »

Oh Crap my bad I announced something that wasn't suppose to be said to every? Woops!

Stefft
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:02 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Stefft »

You guys (dev/staff) must have a lot of fun reading this topics. :P

Paul Online
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Paul »

Støf wrote: You guys (dev/staff) must have a lot of fun reading this topics. :P
And we also :D

Vic D'Elfant
Registered User
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:16 pm
Location: The Netherlands, Maastricht
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Vic D'Elfant »

Some input from the website team.. it seems that there was a problem with the shell script that takes care of synchronising the private CVS rep with the public one on SF. These problems should be fixed soon and should not happen again.

And by the way, remember the problems we had with SF's CVS? Hence why we have our own CVS reps.

Vic
Last edited by Vic D'Elfant on Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

stickman10
Registered User
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by stickman10 »

NeoThermic wrote:
Owatonna wrote: now that I reread that are we suppose to see private cvs checkins?

No, private checkins should be private. We are looking into how said commits did not stay private.

NeoThermic
I recieved the commit via the mailing list thing which emails you every time someone makes a commit. You might want to look into that maybe.

User avatar
Highway of Life
Registered User
Posts: 1399
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Highway of Life »

Well... if it's in the public CVS, then we can SHOUT IT, right? :D :lol:
Image

Paul Online
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Paul »

Vic D'Elfant wrote: Some input from the website team.. it seems that there was a problem with the shell script that takes care of synchronising the private CVS rep with the public one on SF. These problems should be fixed soon and should not happen again.

And by the way, remember the problems we had with SF's CVS? Hence why we have our own CVS reps.

Vic
You has killed bertie 8O

Owatonna
Registered User
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:41 pm

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Owatonna »

Aw does that mean no more cvs updates? Because I have a weird habit and thats updating my board with cvs updates its weird but sometimes I'll just sit here for like an hour waiting for an update. lol yea don't ask.

User avatar
Lastof
Registered User
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:10 pm
Location: Two weeks last wednesday
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Lastof »

Oh, to have access to whatever private phpBB team forum there is. I guarantee there is a topic there with them deciding what to say next. (infact, later, could you guys move the topic to a public forum, maybe even merge this, the "suspecting beta..." one, and that, so that people can laugh at it all togeter.

Infact, could you merge this and the "suspecting beta..." one now, so we can keep all our mindless excitement in one place.

Oh, and a request to the general geekdom. STOP FURIOUSLY REFRESHING THE PAGES. It's slowing the place down, making my refreshing take longer. ;)

Oh, and has anyone posted at the main site yet. Might be nice if someone told them and directed them here to geek out about it.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"
Image

Paul Online
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:02 am
Contact:

Re: Beta 1 is coming out june 23rd

Post by Paul »

Lastof wrote: Oh, to have access to whatever private phpBB team forum there is. I guarantee there is a topic there with them deciding what to say next. (infact, later, could you guys move the topic to a public forum, maybe even merge this, the "suspecting beta..." one, and that, so that people can laugh at it all togeter.

Infact, could you merge this and the "suspecting beta..." one now, so we can keep all our mindless excitement in one place.

Oh, and a request to the general geekdom. STOP FURIOUSLY REFRESHING THE PAGES. It's slowing the place down, making my refreshing take longer. ;)

Oh, and has anyone posted at the main site yet. Might be nice if someone told them and directed them here to geek out about it.
Are you sure area51 is slow? :|

Post Reply