Excellent s/w!!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Re: Excellent s/w!!

Post by Highway of Life »

Oh yes, forgot about those. Funny though that Cheetah was also called "Aqua" more often. We skipped right to Jaguar when it came out though, Aqua, er... Cheetah was fairly buggy when it first came out.

Eelke

Post by Eelke »

I'm not by far a Mac expert, but wasn't Aqua what they called the new look and feel of the OS that they introduced with X, not so much the OS itself?

Glad to hear the Mac Pro is out, I may finally need to scrape some funds together and put my Windows box aside to make some space on the desk :)

itunes66

Post by itunes66 »

aqua was the look and feel of the OS amd still is but the stripes of aqua fade away more and more each year
2 things i like about you hmm.. ill have to get back to you on that one