I think i figured out the beta release date.

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
EXreaction

Re: I think i figured out the beta release date.

Post by EXreaction »

Lol, I just turned 18 4 days ago! :P

(its not all that great...but you can get a credit card...and if you have nothing to do, buy some pron. ;) :lol: )

But you have to do a lot more things...and you can get into more trouble for doing the same thing...so I would say staying young would be better... ;)

TwistedWeather

Post by TwistedWeather »

SUFanatic wrote: June 17th, 2000 - Happy Birthday PHPbb!

;)

TwistedWeather

Post by TwistedWeather »

I could and am probably sure i was wrong about this initially. However i believe we will either see beta and or a RC by this date. No way we get gold by this date even though i bet the developers would love that seing how it is phpbb's birthday.

Was thinking about this after looking at the bug tracker today. Not much ( If any ) bugs left that would be considered SHOW STOPPERS. And not many being reported the last day. Which tell's me they could be about done with this stage and are ready to release beta. Cant help to notice either all the developers etc being online the last couple of days especially today.

EXreaction

Post by EXreaction »

Ya, most of the bugs are not horrible...but it still needs to be feature complete before the beta stage. ;)

Pharaoh Atem

Post by Pharaoh Atem »

EXreaction wrote: Ya, most of the bugs are not horrible...but it still needs to be feature complete before the beta stage. ;)
Not unless you want to do it like Code::Blocks did... :(

TwistedWeather

Post by TwistedWeather »

EXreaction wrote: Ya, most of the bugs are not horrible...but it still needs to be feature complete before the beta stage. ;)
Which is my guess as to what they were probably working on today. ;)