phpBB3 estimate..

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
stubbers

Re: phpBB3 estimate..

Post by stubbers »

But someone has too... How else would it ever get tested!!!

Eelke

Post by Eelke »

Luckily, davaguco will not be the only one we need to rely on for testing :) I think it's anyone's good right to have their own idea's about how mature they want software to be. I think it largely depends on the kind of site you are installing the software on. I high profile corporate site is a different matter from an internal site, or a club site.

Twillingate.info

Post by Twillingate.info »

Pharaoh Atem wrote: I'm just wondering, what level do the developers and the users here think this new version of phpBB is qualified as? To the users because devs will kill me for asking them ;) : when do you think this new system will be finalized and released, based on the current state of this AWESOME new phpBB version? Just 2 questions...
It's only in Alpha yet and yes there are lots of bugs...
Administrator of The Fun Bucket