= Live Admin Panel Demo = [3.0.4]

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Dog Cow

Re: = Live Admin Panel Demo = [3.0.4]

Post by Dog Cow »

Black Antitoon wrote:Cheers. :) Now we must only hope that Dog Cow doesn't find this topic full of s**t before we have time to get away... :mrgreen:
I decided not to read this topic for awhile. Everything past this post (and including that post) is marked as unread.

Anyway, the 3-year anniversary of this whole thing is coming up in roughly 5 or so days (depending on what planet you live on), so maybe we will get some surprises.,... or not. :lol:
Techie-Micheal wrote:As for IP banning, if people really want to test IP banning, they can install a copy for themselves.
I've found that IP banning gets tested out every once and awhile. :lol: What's amusing is when I find people who have IP banned spammers or other people who try to mess up the demo board. There are some people with good intentions in the world, I suppose, but it is a bit silly.

In other news, I am waiting for 3.0.5 to become released so I can upgrade the demo board. :mrgreen: Maybe 3.0.5 will be released on 13 Apr 09. :|