= Live Admin Panel Demo = [3.0.4]

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Eelke

Re: = Live Admin Panel Demo =

Post by Eelke »

Is it just me? I can't register, because it is complaining I have to fill out my gender and birthday, but there are no boxes to fill out in the registration page. Did someone screw up the settings?

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

I wonder if anyone has out that up on the bugtracker yet.

I disabled the additional profile fields. Should be able to register now.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Twillingate.info

Post by Twillingate.info »

Sorry, I enabled those custom profile fields but I thought I did it correctly...next time if I test it i won't make it required.
Administrator of The Fun Bucket

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Just look at the bottom of the "Profile Type Speciic Options" page. There's a "Preview Profile Field" section. If you look at that, you can see that the form element isn't visible.

I've reported it to the bugtraq.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

Twillingate.info

Oh okay, that's why... :lol: Sorry for not realizing that. Dog Cow, are you using the latest CVS?

CruizinEB

Post by CruizinEB »

Can anyone tell me were i can find the following in the Admin CP?

* Integrated skin editor
* Easy CSS editor

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

They aren't there yet.

Twillingate.info

Does anyone know if this demo board is using the latest CVS?

Pharaoh Atem

Post by Pharaoh Atem »

Somebody who already has admin access should turn off the Gender field, since it still doesnt work, and it keeps complaining about it! I just registered here to say this, and I found out that User Names with spaces works now!!! YAY!! No more underscores for me!

Zadda

Post by Zadda »

Heyas I disabled the field, so it should work again.

Dunno why someone would enable it again seeing as it caused problems in the past and there's "Custom Profile Fields - Don't Use - Broken" next to it" :p
Life's all about connections