Maintenance = prepairing site for Olympus?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
OTmaster

Re: Maintenance = prepairing site for Olympus?

Post by OTmaster »

oh no neothermic thats going to be posted all over the net now.

smithy_dll

Post by smithy_dll »

It's just simple high school statistics.
phpBB, its open source, become involved, write a modification!
Modifications Database | MOD Development Forum Rules | MOD Studio

twiglet

Post by twiglet »

:lol: you make me laugh! Even when i tell you that its the end of march (which on a project running for YEARS, tends to mean the latter end of a month to which the 19th is the latter end) and when all the rest couldnt "guess" to save their lives anything to do with this project you still wont admit that I knew. Well I know what is happening even if you dont fancy believing me and to be honest, I dont care either! I just thought people on the boards with some interest in knowing what is happening would rather avoid the lame "its done when its done" type explanations and instead might like to know the end is in sight and approximatly when to expect something to happen!
I did that, you didnt!!!!
:roll:

dhn

Post by dhn »

Pointless. Locked.