Server errors on the phpbb page. Unable to post.

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
tranz_fusion

Server errors on the phpbb page. Unable to post.

Post by tranz_fusion »

Anyone else having this problem? Been like this all day on two different computers. I try to post and get an Internal Server Error.

:?

p3980

Re: Server errors on the phpbb page. Unable to post.

Post by p3980 »

tranz_fusion wrote: Anyone else having this problem? Been like this all day on two different computers. I try to post and get an Internal Server Error.

:?
Which site?

Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by Marshalrusty »

As stated in the announcement over on phpBB.com, there will be a server move sometime tomorrow. My guess would be that we are seeing the beginning of that move

Jim_UK

Post by Jim_UK »

Forum Rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and it's place in the world.

Jim
Please do not PM for Support or to ask me to install boards or mods.
Support problems are best taken care of in the Support forum where everyone can benefit.