Yay! Permissions!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Acyd Burn

Re: Yay! Permissions!

Post by Acyd Burn »

So, anyone want this to be locked? It surely gets if the topic is degenerating into flame-posts...

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

If I was in your position I'd have locked this long ago.

Yet again what started as a celebration of Olympus has deteriated to a fight.

Then again, if you lock it, I won't be able to be entertained by it.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

warmweer

Post by warmweer »

OK guys,

I was having a very bad day (flu running around within my entity or what's left of it).
I hereby apologise to rivaldo as (after reading through some topics again) the statement I made about rivaldo's posts being nothing but critical about phpBB is incorrect. It's just that the constant moaning about pushing back release dates messed with the few remaining healthy braincells (and I didn't recognise any humour - still don't anyway) and unfortunately rivaldo was just in my line of sight. (phew, am I glad there's no Quick Reply on this board, who knows what I would have written then?)
Procrastination is my hobby, but I keep on postponing it.

APTX

Post by APTX »

Lastof wrote: Yet again what started as a celebration of Olympus has deteriated to a fight.
That happens quite often on partys... but normally people get drunk somewhere inbetween.
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

rivaldo

Post by rivaldo »

warmweer wrote: <snip>
Apology accepted.

Acyd Burn, how come you're even reading our crap? Shouldn't you be coding? Personally, I think psoTFX read these boards too much, and (pure speculation on my part) it eventually got to him, which pushed him over the edge. Now he's nowhere to be seen. Even his http://www.starstreak.net/" target="_blank is apparently defunct, and on top of that, there's even no recent evidence of his existence, at least no public evidence.