I am taking the code.

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Lastof

Re: I am taking the code.

Post by Lastof »

His blog is working fine for me.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

pentapenguin

Post by pentapenguin »

FronServo, how about proving once and for all that you're serious.
Give us a FIRM date when you will release a FULLY working version.
No more excuses or hot air; we want a real date in the near future!

Otherwise you will go down in history as nothing more than a troll and likely a script kiddie....
phpBB.com Support Team Member and Incident Investigation Team Member
My phpBB MODs || Professional phpBB Customization, Transfers, and Conversions

Jim_UK

Post by Jim_UK »

Lets get this right. You take all the work that the developers have put into this project over the last couple of years. Tweak it a bit and call it yours.
This smacks of piracy all be it legal.

I am afraid that I can't wish you luck with what you are doing.

I hope you have taken more care in your code than you have with your spelling in the posts you have made.

Jim
Please do not PM for Support or to ask me to install boards or mods.
Support problems are best taken care of in the Support forum where everyone can benefit.

AdamR

Post by AdamR »

Strangely, the site, phopbamb.com had all files in the root HTTP directory deleted at some point last night after I turned in. I am not at all suggesting, anything, here. Though I will be looking into the cause.

Oh, and FronServo: I honstly believe you are nothing but a troll and that no such product even exists. On that note, if I'm wrong and you do have a majorly modified version by yourself, I may be willing to negotiate the domain name as it's honestly, a terrible name for a piece of software. ;)

- Adam
A teacher is one who says, "Stand on my shoulders and reach higher."
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
phpBB Support: Search
My Blog: Technology Edition

FronServo

Post by FronServo »

AdamR wrote: Strangely, the site, phopbamb.com had all files in the root HTTP directory deleted at some point last night after I turned in. I am not at all suggesting, anything, here. Though I will be looking into the cause.

Oh, and FronServo: I honstly believe you are nothing but a troll and that no such product even exists. On that note, if I'm wrong and you do have a majorly modified version by yourself, I may be willing to negotiate the domain name as it's honestly, a terrible name for a piece of software. ;)

- Adam
I'd love to say that that is... odd...

Fountain of Apples

Post by Fountain of Apples »

/me Warms up some deep-fried pickle hearts. They're a good snack when you're planning conspiracy theories. :P
A successful community begins with YOU. Tag, you're it.

the_dan

Post by the_dan »

I hope you find the cause Adam, and I also the perpetuator is prosocuted. I hear software is difficult to develop from the wrong side of a jail cell.

AdamR

Post by AdamR »

No conspiracy theory going on here. Quite explainable. Last night the data on my servers was migrated to another datacenter. Said errors on my blog were because of a new PHP build on the new server, and the deleted files were because I created the site after the backups.

- Adam
A teacher is one who says, "Stand on my shoulders and reach higher."
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
phpBB Support: Search
My Blog: Technology Edition

Cap'n Refsmmat

Post by Cap'n Refsmmat »

Bah. Conspiracies are more fun.

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

AdamR wrote: No conspiracy theory going on here. Quite explainable. Last night the data on my servers was migrated to another datacenter. Said errors on my blog were because of a new PHP build on the new server, and the deleted files were because I created the site after the backups.

- Adam
Bah. I wanted to get in touch with my law enforcement friends. :( Ah well.