I am taking the code.

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
the_dan

Re: I am taking the code.

Post by the_dan »

Ah well, the conspiricy was fun whilst it lasted :lol:

Graham

Re: I am taking the code.

Post by Graham »

Right, I think that this thread has run it's course don't you.

If you want to try and develop a fork, go ahead, no one is going to stop you however a few points you should be aware of:

1. This isn't the first time it's been tried by any means and it surely won't be the last and indeed you've got a reply already from someone who tried it noting that it's not as easy as it sounds
2. If you wish to use our code, you must abide by the license - that means leaving all copyright notices intact and not attempting to claim the code as your own
3. This site is not the place to spam other software or troll and we reserve the right to remove any such posts on sight without further notice.
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!