will there be a non csv release pre finishing of 3x?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
crazy4sims

Re: will there be a non csv release pre finishing of 3x?

Post by crazy4sims »

what did those post help to the topic?
crazy4sims

Post by crazy4sims »

i have it installed and working and i wanted to ask if i could be a tester by using the forum for my site?
MHobbit

Post by MHobbit »

crazy4sims wrote: i have it installed and working and i wanted to ask if i could be a tester by using the forum for my site?
You can test the CVS snapshot anywhere you want. However, you won't receive support for it.

That being said, yes, you can be a tester of Olympus; however, you will only be able to do so when Olympus' beta is released. When that time comes, you're free (and encouraged) to help with that.
Former phpBB MOD Team Member - No support offered via IM, PM, or email
crazy4sims

Post by crazy4sims »

MennoniteHobbit wrote:
crazy4sims wrote: i have it installed and working and i wanted to ask if i could be a tester by using the forum for my site?
You can test the CVS snapshot anywhere you want. However, you won't receive support for it.

That being said, yes, you can be a tester of Olympus; however, you will only be able to do so when Olympus' beta is released. When that time comes, you're free (and encouraged) to help with that.
okay will do
maddog39

Post by maddog39 »

Okay guys, I got an idea. Im a PHP programmer and as soon as I get a hold of a CSV version im going to fix dumb PHP errors and any obvious leaks I see and get familiar with the code and im going to make a phpBB Olympus support forum. Hows that sound.. :D
crazy4sims

Post by crazy4sims »

maddog39 wrote: Okay guys, I got an idea. Im a PHP programmer and as soon as I get a hold of a CSV version im going to fix dumb PHP errors and any obvious leaks I see and get familiar with the code and im going to make a phpBB Olympus support forum. Hows that sound.. :D
do you want to do it togethere?
maddog39

Post by maddog39 »

Sure... come on MSN and ill talk to you. Mine is..

admin.maddog39@gmail.com :D
crazy4sims

Post by crazy4sims »

i've added you now to my msn (msn.crazy4sims@gmail.com)
asmith3006

Post by asmith3006 »

Ok, so my messages earlier weren't very well elaborated and didn't offer anything to the thread apart from distraction for which I'm sorry; but YAY for having such a great idea!!!

Well done, made me smile lots this has :) :mrgreen: :) :mrgreen: