rename index.php

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
v1pEr

rename index.php

Post by v1pEr »

I want to rename index.php to forum.php and all forum pages that refer to the index should refer to forum.php. Does someone know what files I've got to edit?

The reason why I want to rename the index file is because I want to integrate the forum into my website and I'm going to use the include function to include the forum index page...

IP-Dope

Re: rename index.php

Post by IP-Dope »

Y'know, this isnt for support, so unless it's really phpBB 2.1/3 related, I suggest you try the support fora @ http://www.phpbb.com" target="_blank

Cheers
Last edited by IP-Dope on Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

v1pEr

Post by v1pEr »

sorry for bothering you

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

Lol... Don't worry, I don't think that the index.php file should be too much of a bother, and yes, they are more helpfull over at phpbb.com... They just don't let us out very often...