Thanks psoTFX

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
CoreIssue

Re: Thanks psoTFX

Post by CoreIssue »

My respects and best wishes.

This is a creation to be proud of. The number of people it affects is staggering.

I have been using phpBB since 2.0.0.

In that time I have seen many idiots whining and complaining what was done for free for them was not right, too slow and a lot of other things.

What ever happened to common decency and respect?

Fair well and be assured many of us have the deepest respect for your hard work. It has become a port of of lives.

Don't let the idiots get you down psoTFX. The prideful will never admit their error.

Salute.

lord idiot

Post by lord idiot »

Best wishes, you've made phpBB to what it is today.

stubbers

Post by stubbers »

I come back from egypt to find this... Good luck with the rest of your life Paul, we will all miss you and your harsh, but so well timed and placed comments... I'm sure I speak for all of the community here when I say, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou so much for all of your hard work, and as you said no one will ever know just how much work you have put in... :(

Thankyou Paul for what you did for phpBB, we could never repay you

gian

Post by gian »

Thanks for contributing to that great project!

I now feel sorry for that great community because that money hunters will take advantage of that. :roll:

i hope phpBB can get some more developers in order to get olympus done quickly and in a great way.

Anyway whatever happens pso will always be remembered!