Thanks psoTFX

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
president

Re: Thanks psoTFX

Post by president »

Thanks Paul.

phpBB2 has been really great.

We at http://www.mikadosoc.ie" target="_blank have been using it since RC1.

Many, Many, Many Thanks for it.
psoTFX wrote: I went with Olympus because as I said to the teams ... "It's been one hell of a hill to climb"
dhn wrote: You are the admin, learn how to use phpBB 3.0 and you can do exactly that what you want. Satisfy your users.
fuldfk

Post by fuldfk »

I love phpbb..
Thanks For the hardwork paul..

if i can do something for you..., i will do it..

Dont worry paul.., your skill are increasing tremendously since you involving your self as the phpbb team leader..
you have no time wasted..

you didnt do for nothing..
you and your team did well for thousands, or maybe millions of people in the world.
the phpbb software users, and also you have already gives a big role in communicating people on the net.

one thing i want to say to you..
no leader in this world facing no problem.
the greater they are, the more problem they will face..
pentapenguin

Post by pentapenguin »

I'd just like to add my thanks too for all your hard work on phpBB.
Many thanks and best of luck! :)
phpBB.com Support Team Member and Incident Investigation Team Member
My phpBB MODs || Professional phpBB Customization, Transfers, and Conversions
-jm-

Post by -jm- »

Thank you for all what you did for this project.
_Kilian_

Post by _Kilian_ »

i can't do anything else than thank you for all the work and efford you put into phpBB. so:

Thank you very much!
tiger2kn5

Post by tiger2kn5 »

ScionCrow wrote:
tiger2kn5 wrote: :cry: That leave what. One Developer now... ohhh my dreams are shattered :cry:
Check again: memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6

Now only 3 Developers..
Im going by what i see in this graph here

http://www.opentools.de/statcvs/authors.html" target="_blank

The only 2 that were really contributing alot of time to the project were Acyd Burn, and psoTFX. Is Graham a new developer? or is he going by a different name on that graph. And i don't know what to make of bartvb's graph.
cooleo100d

Post by cooleo100d »

Well, thanks Paul. Thank you for the hard work you put in to making the best forum software on the market. I wish you good luck in the future, but with your coding skills, good things are sure to come!
thetribe

Post by thetribe »

I'd like to add my thanks also and to say I'm grateful for all you brought to the project and your hard work was appreciated here :)
wintermute

Post by wintermute »

Many thanks for all you did. I can only barely imagine the responsiblity and trouble of taking care of hundreds of thousands message boards, with little or no graduate in return.
Greetings to everyone...
BioALIEN

Post by BioALIEN »

This has long been expected ever since the pressure and strains were beginning to show as phpBB got bigger and more popular. When a project delivers high quality, people's expectations of the project become higher.

Its sad to hear, but I hope it'll always gives you something to remember the great times and fun you had while working on this project. I know you had your share of good memories too, otherwise you wouldnt have put so much effort into the project.

Now I guess it all lies on Acyd Burn's shoulders to deliver and manage the project. There needs to be more developers helping out and putting the fun back into this project.
BioALIEN
█ Secure your name before someone else does: TheMillionDollarAdvert.com
█ Get your permanent listing from $10 USD. You too can own a piece of internet history.
The moment you master the art of programming is the moment you program the art itself! - BioALIEN