PhpBB3

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
BananaTarget

PhpBB3

Post by BananaTarget »

I was told from another forum that I could get a beta of PHPBB3 here, if so, where is the download? Sorry if I'm breaking the rules of anything. ^^;
shroodoo

Re: PhpBB3

Post by shroodoo »

No, you cant download a BETA as none are currentley available but you can download a snapshot from http://area51.phpbb.com/cvs" target="_blank
Shroodoo.co.uk
Stelminator

Post by Stelminator »

shroodoo wrote: download a snapshot
for clarity, I believe snapshot = pre-alpha code. i.e. far, far, from being identified as beta.
shroodoo

Post by shroodoo »

well, its not a beta, but its the clossest thing on the site
Shroodoo.co.uk
franzemil

Post by franzemil »

I was told from another forum that I could get a beta of PHPBB3 here, if so, where is the download?
Wonderful.
ScionCrow

Post by ScionCrow »

shroodoo wrote: well, its not a beta, but its the clossest thing on the site
And the CVS Snapshots aren't even close to Beta..

Stelminator is a bit right on this one as CVS Snapshots are in very pre-alpha stages.
Someplace where it's dark, someplace where it's quiet, I feel at home... I have nowhere to go any longer, as that's what I desire.
shroodoo

Post by shroodoo »

Snapshots are THE CLOSEST thing available to the public at this moment in time :lol:
Shroodoo.co.uk