omfg

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Pwned

omfg

Post by Pwned »

OMG this is so fun I love it when kids don't know how to run stuff. Maby I should get the rest of our community on here as well and lock you out of your site as well now that would be funny.

Pwned

Re: omfg

Post by Pwned »

http://www.g00ns.com" target="_blank ownes you bitches

A_Jelly_Doughnut

Post by A_Jelly_Doughnut »

/me yawns.
A_Jelly_Doughnut

Pwned

Post by Pwned »

LoL yea I yawns to at the admins cuz they dont know how to run anything let alone a dedicated server. How sad

CMCA

Post by CMCA »

you don't get it do you?

Theres no point to your effort - no value in your work.

I bet its been a while since you had a swim.

SolarFX

Post by SolarFX »

Million dollars says you don't even have a server or site of your own! Your just a sad little 12 year old that is angry at the world because you havn't hit puberty yet. :lol: I laugh so hard at pathetic little scums like you. You know nothing of the real world or the online world. :lol:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"

Pwned

Post by Pwned »

Actually had a swim about an hour ago thx's. The point i'm tryin to make is that the admins here do NOT know how to run a forum let alone a dedicated box as you can see they can't ban me cuz they don't even know how to use there own product. Now that is sad..

Pwned

Post by Pwned »

SolarFX wrote: Million dollars says you don't even have a server or site of your own! Your just a sad little 12 year old that is angry at the world because you havn't hit puberty yet. :lol: I laugh so hard at pathetic little scums like you. You know nothing of the real world or the online world. :lol:
All I got's to say is http://www.g00ns.com" target="_blank owns you. stop by our irc at irc.g00ns.com let's have a nice chat.

SolarFX

Post by SolarFX »

Well if you had one logical point in there, it might be worth the time. But, buddy, your facts aren't straight. ;) Get to steppin', no one gives two craps about your flawed opinion. ;)

Haha, you want to have a conversation with me? *Yawns* Ok, you do that, without me. ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, margarita in one hand - chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO! - What a Ride!"

Sidha

Post by Sidha »

the whole point being...

you just installed phpbb and couldn't get it to work
now your angry and need to vent... so be it
but he.. if you can do it better.. what is stopping you
on the other hand... something made by goons....
I hope you actually know what "goons" mean
I think you need a dictionary

o no wait.. that's right... they need one to know what that is :mrgreen:

wait.. here it is

goon (plural goons)

noun
1. thug: a professional gangster whose work is beating up or terrorizing people

2. clumsy person: somebody who is regarded as clumsy or uncouth ( insult )

[Mid-19th century. Origin uncertain: perhaps from goon(e)y , variant of gony “simpleton”; or from Alice the Goon , a character invented by the U.S. cartoonist, E. C. Segar (1894-1938).]

hahaha... a clumsy thug
Last edited by Sidha on Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- this space for rent --