Acyd's Antics, an inconsistency in the code

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
dmaj007

Re: Acyd's Antics, an inconsistency in the code

Post by dmaj007 »

CLee wrote:
Acyd Burn wrote: Sometimes i wonder if there is a bug where all posts from the development group gets hidden to all others[.]
If there is, then it only affects dmaj007 as I saw your explanation the first time.
Good for you. I guess you think I like causing trouble. Yup, I purposly did not read Acyd's post... Are you nuts? Whatever, make your own conclusions. I ask questions to seek knowledge, not for anything else.

OddDuck

Post by OddDuck »

dmaj007 wrote: Good for you. I guess you think I like causing trouble. Yup, I purposly did not read Acyd's post... Are you nuts? Whatever, make your own conclusions. I ask questions to seek knowledge, not for anything else.
Then what part of
Acyd Burn wrote: I think this falls under "personal preference"? ;)
did you not understand? Regardless, I find it amusing that the developers are entertaining your ramblings. I find it even more amusing that you have such a quibble with the use of sizeof(). Last time I checked, Acyd didn't need your approval for his coding methods. But heck, it's open source. If Acyd's "antics" bother you so much, why not load up your favorite text editor and change all instances of sizeof to count if it makes you feel any better. You could even make your a fork called phpbb3 'The Count' to specifically address this "issue".
phpBB phpBB phpBB phpBB

dmaj007

Post by dmaj007 »

First off, "Antics" were chosen out for a playfull tone, I am sorry if you do not have a heart. Second, I miss read something, this is not something I can not do and I really did not badger him on what he should do. I just asked him a question. May I please have evidence of doing more then that? This is getting silly, offtopic, and does not pertain to the purpous of the initial question. If you have an issue with me, start a new thread, don't kill mine.

soxie

Post by soxie »

Your 'questions' were responded to, there's no need for the pointless dribble to continue.
brian.
http://itsbrian.blogspot.com/" target="_blank