A bit disappointed

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
cyberCrank

Re: A bit disappointed

Post by cyberCrank »

/me watching from a safe distance and sensing this thread has a short life...

OCHB714

Post by OCHB714 »

i find it funny how people b%tch about how the developers wouldn't come up with any release date. Now that they finally give something about a release.... they b%tch about how their disappointed about how long it took.

Man...the developers just can't win with you people can they. Don't you guys have anything better to do?

parker182

Post by parker182 »

I guess I shoulda known this was all coming before posting. You people misunderstood what I really meant in my original post.

Why such a community filled with haters and flamers. I rarely see any constructive posting these days.

soxie

Post by soxie »

EDIT: And please, no "It'll be here when it gets here" crap. Been there, done that.
It'll be here when it's here. If that's not suitable for you, then there are plenty of other forum options available.
brian.
http://itsbrian.blogspot.com/" target="_blank