Styles?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
ArtemiK

Styles?

Post by ArtemiK »

Any place to find 2.1.x styles?

olger901

Re: Styles?

Post by olger901 »

Geez, nope ofcourse not!
-

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

dude! the first beta has not even been released yet and you think you'll be able to find skins for it?? 8O

However, if you feel like it, you could create the first (besides subSilver) known style for PhpBB v2.2. ;) ;)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:

ArtemiK

Post by ArtemiK »

No, no. I said skins to this forum 2.1.2, not 2.2!!!

SHS`

Post by SHS` »

For as long as I live, there will been no such horrid things as "skins"/"skinz"/"5k|nZzzz" for phpBB.

For 2.2.x, there will be Styles, Themes & Templates (depending which of the 3 constituent components they wish to make use of), but there will not, be any for 2.1.x... since, for the 7,832,335,764th time...CVS code is unsupported.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way

ArtemiK

Post by ArtemiK »

yes, yes, I wanted to say styles, not skins.

SamG

Post by SamG »

No matter what you call it, as SHS` said, this is development code and so there is nothing much happening on the styles front as yet.
"I hate trolls!" - Willow Ufgood

xdarkday

Post by xdarkday »

SHS` wrote:"5k|nZzzz" for phpBB.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lwq

Post by lwq »

SHS` wrote:For as long as I live, there will been no such horrid things as "skins"/"skinz"/"5k|nZzzz" for phpBB.

For 2.2.x, there will be Styles, Themes & Templates (depending which of the 3 constituent components they wish to make use of), but there will not, be any for 2.1.x... since, for the 7,832,335,764th time...CVS code is unsupported.
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between these three?
lwq

Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

lwq wrote:
SHS` wrote:For as long as I live, there will been no such horrid things as "skins"/"skinz"/"5k|nZzzz" for phpBB.

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between these three?
skins=ipb "skinz"=slang for skins "5k|nZzzz"=l33t for skins