Styles?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
lwq

Re: Styles?

Post by lwq »

Sorry , to cause all these arguments.
lwq
Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

lwq wrote:Sorry , to cause all these arguments.
It's more of a debate really. I wouldn't worry about it no feelings hurt on my end. I understand programmers are going to be a bit picky when it comes to explainations ;) Comes with pride of the job.
dhn

Post by dhn »

Not trying to steal your thunder, Spectral Dragon. ;) Was just trying to get the point across a little more clearer, and as I had the screenshots prepared for a while now, it just took me a minute to compile the post.
Roberdin

Post by Roberdin »

dhn wrote:I had the screenshots prepared for a while now
I was wondering why you were still on Mozilla Firebird ;)
Rob
Ptirhiik_

Post by Ptirhiik_ »

You were using the word "template" in a wrong meaning, and that was very comfusing : when you are dealing with word definition, you may not try to define one of the explained words using another one to explain in its wrong meaning :).
Spectral Dragon

Post by Spectral Dragon »

Ptirhiik_ wrote:You were using the word "template" in a wrong meaning, and that was very comfusing : when you are dealing with word definition, you may not try to define one of the explained words using another one to explain in its wrong meaning :).
Well, my intention was to exaplain it in layman terms for the individual who asked. I wasn't really trying to define it in a way it is not 8O

no prob dhn, it's probly a lot easier to understand seeing as I would have had to do more work if people got confused.