wow...

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
grön

Re: wow...

Post by grön »

maddog39 wrote:Yes exactly. I love IPB for its uniqueness and all of its features. But phpBB I think has come a step above as far as any type of BB goes. Once this is released public its going to be awsome and ppl might lose sales LOL. Also the best part is that ITS FREEE... :D
Oh, yes IPB got fetures yes lots of them taht nobody neads and all of those unesseary "functions" bloats the whole thing up!
Get Firefox and install the BBcode extension; then you are a real forum power user!
My reason for using phpBB is mrgreen
Peace-Love-Unity-STRENGTH

maddog39

Post by maddog39 »

haha. LOL. :lol: No I go on the IPB support forums and do that. Then I go to the vB support forums and do that. hahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

maddog39

Post by maddog39 »

What I mean is make my sig of phpBB 2.2 logos and say somtin like "phpBB2.2 is oUt!!!" like suggested before. :lol: :D

APTX

Post by APTX »

I'm afraid this might be the dev teams next april fool's joke...
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

Natan

Post by Natan »

Kind of like the SpreadFirefox logo's :)
"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."

maddog39

Post by maddog39 »

Lololololol... lmao... rofl rofl rofl... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

molotov

Post by molotov »

APTX wrote:I'm afraid this might be the dev teams next april fool's joke...
Let's hope not, for the simple reason that if April Fool's comes around and this joke is still relevent there are greater problems than a "joke"... hah

Jordan

maddog39

Post by maddog39 »

Yeah! LOL. :roll: :lol: :D

smardy

Post by smardy »

I havn't been here for a while but from this post its sounds like phpBB 2.2 or 2.1 is out...

ve4jhj

Post by ve4jhj »

phpBB 2.1.x is the developmental code for the forum software that will be 2.2.x. it is available to those people who wish to keep track of the coding changes, on a local server, but should not be used in a live environment. so, no, 2.2 isn't out, and technically neither is 2.1.x...it's available for those who understand what it's for.
NO PM or IM support offered!!
thank you!