when will the CVS update thing be fixed?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
BMWGuy

when will the CVS update thing be fixed?

Post by BMWGuy »

I know you guys are really busy, so I don't mean to sound demanding, but I'd just like to inform you that the CVS for 2.1 is not "automatically updating". The last CVS released occured on Saturday. ;)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:

Martin Blank

Re: when will the CVS update thing be fixed?

Post by Martin Blank »

The server was down. Physically down, it would seem from the amount of time it was offline as well as the posts over at the main site. Physically down servers do not allow for CVS updates.
You can never go home again... but I guess you can shop there.

BartVB
Trapped inside rank factory, send help!

Post by BartVB »

Automatic CVS tarballs should be fixed again.
I Hate oversized sigs and Love Penguins :D

BMWGuy

Post by BMWGuy »

Thanks, :) and I apologize for posting this in the wrong section. I meant to post this in the "Discuss 2.2" section, but I must have accidently posted in the "2.2 features" section by accident. :oops:
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:

BartVB
Trapped inside rank factory, send help!

Post by BartVB »

moved.
I Hate oversized sigs and Love Penguins :D