subSilver template

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
NANDØ
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:38 am

subSilver template

Post by NANDØ »

Hey people...

I like do know, if the phpBB 2.2 version go remain with subSilver template, or remain other template, after that the phpBB Team complete this develop...

Sorry for my english sux, I am Brazilian :)

Thanks for attention ;)
User avatar
dhn
Registered User
Posts: 1518
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:10 am
Location: Around the corner
Contact:

Re: subSilver template

Post by dhn »

NANDØ wrote:I like do know, if the phpBB 2.2 version go remain with subSilver template, or remain other template, after that the phpBB Team complete this develop...
This is up to the developers. Their stance so far: No comment ;)
NANDØ wrote:Sorry for my english sux, I am Brazilian
Don't worry, we've seen worse - daily. ;)
Image
User avatar
ContinuumXLS
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:45 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Re: subSilver template

Post by ContinuumXLS »

I like the skin that they are using now :D
Toe
Registered User
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 9:02 pm

Re: subSilver template

Post by Toe »

Heh, yeah, I've sometimes wondered if this theme (here at area51) would be the one that ships when 2.2 is actually released, or if they've got another one hiding on their own drives somewhere...
User avatar
SHS`
Registered User
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 9:13 am
Location: The Boonies, Hong Kong
Contact:

Re: subSilver template

Post by SHS` »

Toe wrote:Heh, yeah, I've sometimes wondered if this theme (here at area51) would be the one that ships when 2.2 is actually released, or if they've got another one hiding on their own drives somewhere...
Wishful thinking.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way
User avatar
the_dan
Registered User
Posts: 700
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:36 pm

Re: subSilver template

Post by the_dan »

SHS` almost wrote:
Toe wrote:Heh, yeah, I've sometimes wondered if this theme (here at area51) would be the one that ships when 2.2 is actually released, or if they've got another one hiding on their own drives somewhere...
Hell yeah!
Hang on... We need to make one first...
Or not :P

If it's anything like 2.2, then the Betas will run this skin, and a new one may be introduced with the RC's...

Maybe.

Dan
BMWGuy
Registered User
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: subSilver template

Post by BMWGuy »

what's wrong with the skin right now? :? I actually like it. ;)
Think that the developers have secretly stopped working on PhpBB v2.2? Think again........see the latest progress HERE:
User avatar
SHS`
Registered User
Posts: 1628
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 9:13 am
Location: The Boonies, Hong Kong
Contact:

Re: subSilver template

Post by SHS` »

the_dan wrote:
If it's anything like 2.2, then the Betas will run this skin, and a new one may be introduced with the RC's...

Maybe.

Dan
Would be a little silly to leave such things to such a late stage don't you think?
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way
User avatar
the_dan
Registered User
Posts: 700
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:36 pm

Re: subSilver template

Post by the_dan »

SHS` wrote:
the_dan wrote:
If it's anything like 2.2, then the Betas will run this skin, and a new one may be introduced with the RC's...

Maybe.

Dan
Would be a little silly to leave such things to such a late stage don't you think?
I'm only taking from my knowledge of what happened with 2.0. As I didn't actually witness that realase, I'm just saying what I've picked up. I may or may not be correct :P

Dan
dss
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 11:16 am

Re: subSilver template

Post by dss »

i love the way this board looks and works.

i really hope this theme, or some very similar version makes it to the final release.

the feel is elegant, and deeply improved.

great work!
Post Reply