Is this for real?!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Acyd Burn

Re: Is this for real?!

Post by Acyd Burn »

Relax guys, it was just a small cleanup of all MCP files in regard to later functionality and bug fixing.

andrew johnson

Post by andrew johnson »

Acyd Burn wrote:Relax guys, it was just a small cleanup of all MCP files in regard to later functionality and bug fixing.
phew that was a trick but i like MCP :D
i love valentino rossi = it COOOL
TEST test test test
Viperal2

Post by Viperal2 »

Acyd Burn wrote:Relax guys, it was just a small cleanup of all MCP files in regard to later functionality and bug fixing.
:lol: :P , Looks like you guys do have a sense of humer. 8)

give a guys a heart attack will ya, was almost going to say, I'm never upgrade form the current CVS.
What is The Viperal ?

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/viperals/" target="_blank
trenzterra

Post by trenzterra »

Thought so. If not you would've del everything