Current milestone?

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
SHS`

Re: Current milestone?

Post by SHS` »

upsTex wrote:I believe it uses the most stable version of code that they have come out with.
They may add/change it, but it is not likely realtime CVS. :)
Wrong, it's the more unstable developmental code that gets tested here, which then may or may not get checked in.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way
Graham

Post by Graham »

As I understood it in the past, everything in CVS will probably be or have been on here, but not everything on here is in CVS
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

Graham
Eeek, a blog!
Bramus!

Post by Bramus! »

Graham wrote:As I understood it in the past, everything in CVS will probably be or have been on here, but not everything on here is in CVS
Check a few posts above about the idea theft... some things are made but not made public yet. Dunno if they're implemented here cos' that kinda doesn't match with the idea of keeping sth hidden to prevent theft.

Imo I'll we'll get overloaded with (now still hidden, unmentionned) extra's when RC1 comes out 8)