phpBB 2.2 much better than vBulletin!

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
$D$2

phpBB 2.2 much better than vBulletin!

Post by $D$2 »

Hi,

I gotta say that the new version is looking rather cool! 8) (good to see you still got the old smilies! :D ) It's even better than vBulletin (in my opinion). I downloaded it and set it up recently. The admin area is much more complex, but I like the additional features!

:mrgreen:
Abbat

Re: phpBB 2.2 much better than vBulletin!

Post by Abbat »

VBulletin is commercial, & i don't see any opportunities to compare these boards, cause phpBB system is free. In our country most of people don't wanna pay big money for vBulletin and for it's support, so Belarus also spports phpBB.
$D$2

Post by $D$2 »

Good - I like to hear it! :mrgreen:
SHS`

Post by SHS` »

Read the forum descriptions please... this is not a place to bash other BBS solutions.

If phpBB works for you... excellent, if something else works for you, then hurrah to you too.
Jonathan “SHS`” Stanley • 史德信
phpBB™ 3.1.x, Bug/Security trackers
phpBB™ Bertie Bear 3.0 — prosilver Edition!Asking Questions The Smart Way