If you had to choose...

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
EliteLamer

If you had to choose...

Post by EliteLamer »

If you had to choose a different forum system from phpBB (for whatever reason). What would it be?
Member of the security community.
VxJasonxV

Re: If you had to choose...

Post by VxJasonxV »

Why are you asking this on a phpBB forum? Much less the forum named "Discuss 2.2"

Your other topic says, to add "Don't ask about the release date of 2.2" to the forum description.

Well, guess what?
The Forum Description wrote:Discussion of general topics related to phpBB2.2 and it's place in the world.
Not to mention:
The Forum Description Also wrote:Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Are you trying to generate feature popularity that those other boards have? Or what exactly is this thread's purpose?

If I had to choose a forum, I'd choose phpBB. I like the style, I like the team, I like how they handle their work. And it is and will hopefully always be free.

Sorry I didn't answer your question ni the manner you wanted me too.
"If You Support It, They Will Come."
"Construction"
Draegonis

Re: If you had to choose...

Post by Draegonis »

Uh, what he said.