You guys are awsome

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
corby2004

Re: You guys are awsome

Post by corby2004 »

Would also like to thank the developers of phpBB. A great product, and I am all for it to be developed in it's own time.

Q:Jedi

Post by Q:Jedi »

Carl wrote:I agree, this could really compete with vB! Only thing its missing is a WYSIWYG editor :D
Enable Html in posts, mod in this.

naderman
Consultant

Post by naderman »

Hi!

I just have to say it anywhere :D
phpBB is one of the greatest softwares I know! I like you're style of coding and the brilliant ideas behind this code. On having a short look on the stuff in cvs I can only say already now it's fantastic. And all its new features (I'm happy it aren't that many) are really nice. You chose the ones which I think are most important and people shouldn't complain about features. You're work is great! Go on! :mrgreen:

naderman