error with THIS forum

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Dobson

error with THIS forum

Post by Dobson »

got this error while trying to post...

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND user_id = 11644 AND session_id = 'b811dbbd3c1623142757bf

CALLING PAGE

/phpBB22/posting.php&mode=reply&f=13&t=10732

SQL

SELECT forum_id FROM phpbb_forum_access WHERE forum_id = AND user_id = 11644 AND session_id = 'b811dbbd3c1623142757bfd746f16730'
Happy Thanksgiving
Merry Christmas
My Site

Bertg

Re: error with THIS forum

Post by Bertg »

they prolly know!
NO bug reports, this is alpha software (wish my stuf was this good in alfpha though :!: )

-bert-
Portfolio | Proud to be phpBB user

Wert

Post by Wert »

Even the most cursory glance at the forum before posting would impart the notion that bug reports are not welcome (or helpful) at this early stage of development.

Dobson

Post by Dobson »

lol, i forgot this was area 51 @_@ my bad
Happy Thanksgiving
Merry Christmas
My Site