hmmm

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Alegis

hmmm

Post by Alegis »

This looks neat and fast, but still I see too much errors in it :)

The color thing next to the post thing is very nice, that's actually the only thing I would like to have extra on my 2.0.3 forum... and an attachment mod...unless you can undo the changes of the templates and the topic icon and subfora I think I will stick to 2.0.3

is there a mod orso I can use to add the color table at the right?

It's very groovy

Verteron

hmmm

Post by Verteron »

You won't _have_ to use subforums. Forum listings will look pretty similar to 2.0.3 without them, I guess. As for the topic icon, you can simply comment it out of your templates in two places. Not very hard. As for the templates themselves, aside from a little shuffling of a few stats, what's so different about them??