Gradient too small

Discussion of general topics related to the new version and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
Forum rules
Discussion of general topics related to the new release and its place in the world. Don't discuss new features, report bugs, ask for support, et cetera. Don't use this to spam for other boards or attack those boards!
DanielJarrett

Gradient too small

Post by DanielJarrett »

Just wondering if you knew that on systems running a high resolution, the gradient at the top of each page is too small - on the right of the page it's all white :(
Lugie

Gradient too small

Post by Lugie »

Ah, a simple fix any good web designer should be able to ponder. Hehe.
SHS`

Gradient too small

Post by SHS` »

Paul doesn't notice such things when he only has a monitor that struggles to do much more than 800 x 600. :P and ;)

Oh... and it's pre-alpha.... nothing is near finalized. Especially templates. :P
chAos

Gradient too small

Post by chAos »

i'm not sure, but wasn't the gradient at the top just for fun? :)
dhn

Gradient too small

Post by dhn »

This is unacceptable. I demand devlopment has to be stopped until all pixels are where they belong!
agentneo

Re: Gradient too small

Post by agentneo »

dhn wrote:This is unacceptable. I demand devlopment has to be stopped until all pixels are where they belong!
yes what have you devs been doing all day!?

you dont get paid for sloppiness ... o wait ... you dont get paid at all :lol:
DoD

Post by DoD »

lol... sounds like yet another bug report...
SamG

Post by SamG »

dhn wrote:This is unacceptable. I demand devlopment has to be stopped until all pixels are where they belong!
Ah, but where do they belong? Only the Shadow knows ...
"I hate trolls!" - Willow Ufgood
RyanThaDude29

Post by RyanThaDude29 »

DanielJarrett wrote:Just wondering if you knew that on systems running a high resolution, the gradient at the top of each page is too small - on the right of the page it's all white :(
Various websites are always wanting more resolution. You could always reduce :lol:
DoD

Post by DoD »

RyanThaDude29 wrote:Various websites are always wanting more resolution. You could always reduce :lol:
Agreed.

Websites are only optimised for few resolutions really - between 800x600 and 1280x920 - since allowing for others will impeed upon the design of the optimal... and also... how many people use 640x480 or above 1280x920 for Surfing the net? Lots use it for gaming... but non for Surfing the net - you dont need that many, and unlike games, the image doesnt streach.