Horizontal row for post user details in prosilver

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
hurry

Horizontal row for post user details in prosilver

Post by hurry »

Hello. I have been waiting for step by step instructions (I am a total novice at coding) for this for ProSilver but I still cannot find it anywhere. I want the user details to be as a horizontal row on the top of each post rather than on the right or the left of each post like the vB option. Please help me on this someone. It is said that it is a few lines of change in the css and some template file(s) but I don't know how to do it. I am a little deperate for this so I am even ready to to give a donation if someone can give me the exact code on how to do change to horizontal row for the user details on each post is prosilver. Thanks in advance for any help.

Rotsblok

Re: Horizontal row for post user details in prosilver

Post by Rotsblok »

step by step instructions... hmmm maybe when its officialy released into RC1 or even later as at the moment modifications/new styles are not yet supported.
Its indeed just a few code changes. Lots of the things in the css are explained what they are in the files themselves. other wide i suggest be paitience and wait. You do not know what might be changed in the near future and would brake you style.

BTW have i told you beta's are not supposed to be used on a LIVE board????
ø = 1.618033988749895...
Everything has ø in it

hurry

Post by hurry »

Thanks. I know I will wait for RC1, but some tips from those who know would be really helpful now on how to do it for beta 5. :roll:

Handyman

Post by Handyman »

hurry wrote:Thanks. I know I will wait for RC1, but some tips from those who know would be really helpful now on how to do it for beta 5. :roll:
It's not possible to do for Beta 5… since there is no prosilver in Beta 5.
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply