Can anyone upload ProSilver?

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
Elliott

Can anyone upload ProSilver?

Post by Elliott »

Hey guys. Can anyone upload the ProSilver skin for me to download? I know I can get it in the CVS but I don't want to download a CVS client...

Cheers.
Elliott
jojobarjo32

Re: Can anyone upload ProSilver?

Post by jojobarjo32 »

You don't need to download a CVS client in order to get a copy of phpBB 3 with prosilver. Go to the bottom of the CVS page where you will be able to download a snapshot.
Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Also, the current version of prosilver doesn't work properly with beta5, and hasn't worked for a long time, due to all the changes that were made to the imagesets. So, your going to have to use the cvs (or, cvs snapshot) version if you want to try it.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"
Elliott

Post by Elliott »

Lastof wrote: Also, the current version of prosilver doesn't work properly with beta5, and hasn't worked for a long time, due to all the changes that were made to the imagesets. So, your going to have to use the cvs (or, cvs snapshot) version if you want to try it.

Err...well where can I get that one? Or is it the one I just downloaded where jojobarjo32 told me to?

Also, jojobarjo32, I downloaded that but it says "phpBB2" as the folder name...are you sure it's phpBB3?
Last edited by Elliott on Fri May 11, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gumfuzi

Post by Gumfuzi »

yes, thats the link where you get it
Elliott

Post by Elliott »

Gumfuzi wrote: yes, thats the link where you get it

It says that it's phpBB2...does it still work with phpBB3?
Lastof

Post by Lastof »

It is phpBB3. The project is just named phpBB2 in the cvs repository.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"
Elliott

Post by Elliott »

Ok I got it working guys. Thanks a bunch.