PHPBB3 Skins???

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
spiderzbb.com

PHPBB3 Skins???

Post by spiderzbb.com »

Hi anyone have a phpbb3 skins or themes?????????
Please share.
Highway of Life
Location: I'd love to change the World, but they won't give me the Source Code

Re: PHPBB3 Skins???

Post by Highway of Life »

There is no support for MODing or skinning for phpBB3 at this time.

You’ll have to wait until RC1 (at least) when phpBB3 goes live.
And probably Gold when styles/MODs are officially supported and added to phpBB.com MOD Database.
PatrikStar

Post by PatrikStar »

there are no skins because anyone attempting skinning or anything is being shot down i posted some rank images and they got locked and declared as spam
karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

PatrikStar wrote: there are no skins because anyone attempting skinning or anything is being shot down i posted some rank images and they got locked and declared as spam

Did you not read the post above yours? that is because at the moment there is no support for such things, the templates and software it self are in flux and changing constantly meaning templates may work on one days cvs and then not the next. Until the software is stable there is not going to be any support for modifications or customisations!
PatrikStar

Post by PatrikStar »

i don't see how ranks can be considered a skin i made some nice ranks to share

now i dare you to change the .gif file format so that when gold comes out my .gif rank images won't work on phpBB3 gold
karlsemple

Post by karlsemple »

PatrikStar wrote: i don't see how ranks can be considered a skin i made some nice ranks to share

now i dare you to change the .gif file format so that when gold comes out my .gif rank images won't work on phpBB3 gold

From what I can gather you released your own product here, which is against the rules , hence it was removed as spam, although we are not supporting customisations and that is one of the reasons you'll find the main reason is you released your ranks here which like I say is spam.