Ok my way of organizing a few things

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
eXaulz

Ok my way of organizing a few things

Post by eXaulz »

I personally think that the way some things are being done (style-wise) are done real cluttered, sorry. So, I came up with a list of ways to improve it. W00tn3ss.
  • The "Marks forums read" div/whole-big-bar is really unnecesarry, just for one measly link. Instead, I decided to move the link all the way down, where "Delete all board cookies | The team" live. So, now mine looks like "Delete all board cookies | Mark forums read | The team". Marking forums read isn't really a priority of a user--neither is "Delete all board cookies" or "The team"--so I decided to put it down with them. Alot cleaner, now, eh?!
  • The "[ Moderator Control Panel ]" link takes up some space. From being on-top of the boards list, I decided to move it down, next to where the "[ Administration Control Panel ]" is at. Now it looks like "[ Administration Control Panel ] [ Moderator Control Panel ] ". So now, we're killing two birds with one stone... two powerful links next to each other. Before, the ModCP link was just taking up too much space. o_O
I still haven't explored everything, so not much has been thought of/changed on my installation. But, I'll add more as it comes.

Cap'n Refsmmat

Re: Ok my way of organizing a few things

Post by Cap'n Refsmmat »

There's going to be a completely new theme released with the final version.

eXaulz

Post by eXaulz »

So... no more subSilver? :oops:

APTX

Post by APTX »

Don't worry. The devs allowed subSilver to live... for now.
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

eXaulz

Post by eXaulz »

Nooo! lol. subSilver owns. I always thought phpBB was the best looking one because of it.

Well, if it's going to change, it better be 1,000,000 times better than subSilver... :/

Mike.XIII

Post by Mike.XIII »

Does this mean the final release with the secret style will come with two styles by default?

ElbertF

Post by ElbertF »

Indeed. ;)