i need help ??

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
3g.hyp3R

i need help ??

Post by 3g.hyp3R »

Pls admins , moderators and other guys help . Whenever I want to install some mode with Eesymod I get some errors like this :

Critical Error

Function Trace: open_files[3]->modio_open[2]->modio_mkdirs[1]->ftp_mkdir_struct[3]

FTP ERROR: could not make directory [processed]
Current dir: [/admin/mods/Double]
MOD script line #86 :: FAQ :: Report

I can prossed but I don't know would it work with this errors ? Pls help ?

DarkD45

Re: i need help ??

Post by DarkD45 »

if you mean a mod, almost all mods arnt going to work with phpbb3 because of its code changes.

3g.hyp3R

Post by 3g.hyp3R »

Hmm I realy don't understand . I think it's because of CHMOD I change it to 777 and it works but not always . I don't know why it can't to make directory .I can install it manualy but it take a lot of time so I m too lazy . Does anibody can tell me can I install File Attachment with EasyMOD ??? And help with this errors pls

Lastof

Post by Lastof »

Uh, the easymod forum is one further down the page, under easymod. This is the phpBB3 styling forum.

Good luck with your problem.
Last edited by Lastof on 04 May 2008, 00:00, edited -1 times in total
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look, I'm officially not a bug!!
SHS`: "Oooh Bertie, spank me with that casing stick, spank me spank me spaaaaannnnk mee!"

3g.hyp3R

Post by 3g.hyp3R »

So where can I download this version of forum ????

Raimon
Former Team Member

Post by Raimon »

Take a look at the cvs -> http://area51.phpbb.com/cvs/" target="_blank :wink:

3g.hyp3R

Post by 3g.hyp3R »

Thanks a lot man :) . This helped me

And I have one more question . Is admin panel in phpbb3 same as this in phpbb ? What are the differences and can you tell me what is new here and so on ?

dhn

Post by dhn »

3g.hyp3R wrote: What are the differences and can you tell me what is new here and so on ?
area51.phpbb.com/docs/features.html

3g.hyp3R

Post by 3g.hyp3R »

Thanks man sorry cause I bodders you but I still have some questions . I configure my phpbb3 and its working properly but now I need some mods and styles . Can you give me a link I need it very much . Please if you know some good tell me .

dhn

Post by dhn »

3g.hyp3R wrote: Thanks man sorry cause I bodders you but I still have some questions . I configure my phpbb3 and its working properly but now I need some mods and styles . Can you give me a link I need it very much . Please if you know some good tell me .
phpBB 3.0 is not released yet, and therefore not supported. No MODs or Styles exist for it yet.