What happened?

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
APTX

Re: What happened?

Post by APTX »

dhn, If you think you can prove that his information is real you must be one of the 4 people that have acces to it. Who will prove that you are one of them?
Don't give me my freedom out of pity!

dhn

Post by dhn »

What makes you think I am offended?
php4ever wrote: I bet you get red faced when upset. Thats so very cute.
Actually, my skin colour turns green, my muscles burst through my clothes, and I grow about 10 feet. Fortunately I found those nice stretchy pink pants.
php4ever wrote: Quit trying to be a cop dude, it just comes off bad and makes you look silly. Remember my original post above. Can you find where its so bad and tragic that you took offense or even justify such public behavior in your posts. Why couldn't you just have sent me a PM?
I am sorry I asked you to provide evidence. I'll never do it again. :( I forgot this is the internet and people can just claim stuff without proving it.
php4ever wrote: Oh well, I'm not angry with ya.
I am so glad you aren't.
APTX wrote: dhn, If you think you can prove that his information is real you must be one of the 4 people that have acces to it. Who will prove that you are one of them?
edit: As my rank is not showing here, I am one of the 5 phpBB team leaders.

APTX

Post by APTX »

Don't mention it! I'm always happy to help. Have a happy 26'th year.

dhn

Post by dhn »

APTX wrote: Don't mention it! I'm always happy to help. Have a happy 26'th year.
Uhm, thanks ... I guess? What?

php4ever

Post by php4ever »

dhn;
You're a good sport. To me it's not in the headache but the process of getting the headache that seems to drives me. A personality quirk on my part.

I've no objection to sending the screen shot to the dev-team which I'll do.

The source of the image may actually surprise you but its not cause for alarm. You see we live in a small world and you really don't know who I am or my affiliation with phpBB which is interesting.

When I got the email today that somone responed to my post I was surprised I guess that I discovered the tone of your posts and how it had affected a team member the way it did. Again I do apologise that you took it so offensively.

php4ever!!!!!!

APTX

Post by APTX »

dhn wrote: Uhm, thanks ... I guess? What?
This Board wrote that you turned 26 yesterday. If this was not a bug I hope you didn't forget about it.

NeoThermic

Post by NeoThermic »

APTX wrote:
dhn wrote: Uhm, thanks ... I guess? What?
This Board wrote that you turned 26 yesterday. If this was not a bug I hope you didn't forget about it.

Eh, stuff like that happens. You get past 25 and you loose your memory.... ;)

NeoThermic
phpBB release date pool!
The NeoThermic.com... a well of information. Ask me for the bit bucket so you can drink its goodness. ||新熱です

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

php4ever wrote: dhn;
You're a good sport. To me it's not in the headache but the process of getting the headache that seems to drives me. A personality quirk on my part.

I've no objection to sending the screen shot to the dev-team which I'll do.

The source of the image may actually surprise you but its not cause for alarm. You see we live in a small world and you really don't know who I am or my affiliation with phpBB which is interesting.

When I got the email today that somone responed to my post I was surprised I guess that I discovered the tone of your posts and how it had affected a team member the way it did. Again I do apologise that you took it so offensively.

php4ever!!!!!!
Things like this we do take seriously, so please understand that this is not some joke to us, and we have every right to be upset.

APTX

Post by APTX »

Micheal wrote: Things like this we do take seriously, so please understand that this is not some joke to us, and we have every right to be upset.
Yes, but if you are upset you must have lost faith in your security. I'm not saying that you should believe blindly that youre secrets are "unbreakable" but you should know about it, if there were any leaks.

Techie-Micheal

Post by Techie-Micheal »

APTX wrote:
Micheal wrote: Things like this we do take seriously, so please understand that this is not some joke to us, and we have every right to be upset.
Yes, but if you are upset you must have lost faith in your security. I'm not saying that you should believe blindly that youre secrets are "unbreakable" but you should know about it, if there were any leaks.
That's not the point. Stuff can happen, regardless of what measures you put in to place. We still don't know if anything did happen, but personally, I'm upset that this has even been brought up.