Imagesets in 2.2 CVS

All style (template, theme and imageset) related questions for the new release; advice, feedback here please.
metest12

Imagesets in 2.2 CVS

Post by metest12 »

I know no bug reports about CVS are allowed, but this is regarding the styles system, and psoTFX said
psoTFX wrote:The M-2 styling system is now in place in CVS ... I'd appreciate feedback on it. How useable it is (or isn't), what's missing (that isn't described below), what doesn't work as expected, etc. I'm not looking for comments on the templates themselves or what the template system does or doesn't do. This is just about the admin styling setup.
I have used several CVS versions since September 1 and in each of them it is impossible to add imagesets or create new imagesets based on others from the ACP. They all end in SQL errors. However, the files are still created when you choose Create from Existing Imageset.

Arty
Former Team Member

Re: Imagesets in 2.2 CVS

Post by Arty »

That's because adm/admin_styles.php isn't complete yet. Some functions work, some don't.

XPMaster

Post by XPMaster »

Yes, I've gotten SQL errors for not only the imagesets, but other options too. Hope they will release a CVS that will solve this.
Error 404: The signataure you have found (or not) has not been found .

XPMaster

Post by XPMaster »

[Edited out]

Sorry for the double post, deleting is not working yet. :(

SamG

Post by SamG »

XPMaster wrote:Yes, I've gotten SQL errors for not only the imagesets, but other options too. Hope they will release a CVS that will solve this.
CVS is work in progress, not releases. Things get fixed, things get broke. Stuff comes and goes. We have the opportunity, through CVS access, to follow phpBB development; CVS isn't a pre-release offering.

People who are looking for something without errors are better off waiting for the beta and RC cycles to begin.
"I hate trolls!" - Willow Ufgood

XPMaster

Post by XPMaster »

Yeah, I mean I'm fine with the errors, but just hope they'll be solved soon. I can always edit the php and fix some ;)