Easy Mod for PHPBB 3.0.x

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
unramped

Easy Mod for PHPBB 3.0.x

Post by unramped »

I was trying ti install easy mod on PHPbb v3.0.1 but whet i run my install file
from the dir structure the fowllowing error was forced to be seen :(
http://www.unramped.com/forums/adm/mods ... nstall.php

Code: Select all

[b]Internal Server Error[/b]
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@unramped.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. 
it dosn't work on v3.0.1 ??????

Realisty

Re: Easy Mod for PHPBB 3.0.x

Post by Realisty »

Easymod is for phpbb 2 and not phpbb 3 .... there is however one being developed but nobody knows when that will be done

igorw

Post by igorw »

http://code.phpbb.com/projects/show/6

No support for it though. :ugeek:

Canis-Lupus

Post by Canis-Lupus »

Just joined up in search of info on this issue very issue. This thread answers my question - sadly. :(

Would love to have this program for my forum which is running 3.0.1. I'm surprised such a program is not standard. Installing mods is time consuming and demanding.

Hope to see a version for phpbb3 soon.

Regards.

Realisty

Post by Realisty »

The version for 3.0.x is still very much in development ;)

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

Canis-Lupus wrote:Just joined up in search of info on this issue very issue. This thread answers my question - sadly. :(

Would love to have this program for my forum which is running 3.0.1. I'm surprised such a program is not standard. Installing mods is time consuming and demanding.

Hope to see a version for phpbb3 soon.

Regards.
and you should update to the latest version soon.

robert