Announcement Centre Problem

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
danielc2384

Announcement Centre Problem

Post by danielc2384 »

Ok. I have installed EasyMod succesfull.
and now I just went to install my first mod (ACP Site Announcement Centre by lefty 74) and I get this error.

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [index.php] could not find:

$announcement_title = str_replace("\n", "\n<br />\n", $announcement_centre_config['announcement_title']);
$announcement_guest_title = str_replace("\n", "\n<br />\n", $announcement_centre_config['announcement_guest_title']);

MOD script line #44 :: FAQ :: Report

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to fix it?

Thanks

Realisty

Re: Announcement Centre Problem

Post by Realisty »

it's just as easymod said ....there is no such thing in index.php .... ai think you are using the Upgrade_ACP_Announcement_centre_1_2_2_to_1_2_3.txt
You should use install_ACP_Announcement_centre_1_2_3.txt if you are installing it the first time instead of upgrading ;)