Uninstalling EasyMod?

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
sq8

Uninstalling EasyMod?

Post by sq8 »

Evidently I can't use EasyMod with my forums because my server requires SFTP using SSH2 rather than regular FTP. How do I go about uninstalling EasyMod?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Uninstalling EasyMod?

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

sq8 wrote:Evidently I can't use EasyMod with my forums because my server requires SFTP using SSH2 rather than regular FTP. How do I go about uninstalling EasyMod?
I am unclear what the problem is. If it would not install then you don't need to uninstall it.

If it installed then you can certainly use it to install MODs and don't need to uninstall it.

anyway, just like anything else, remove the files and the tables from the database.

leaving the tables in the database will not hurt anythihng and your board will never know they are there.

robert