EasyMod 0.3.0 not using tablepre's properly?

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
evilc

EasyMod 0.3.0 not using tablepre's properly?

Post by evilc »

I was having some issues installing Anti-Bot Question Mod using easymod.
It didn't seem to want to create and set up the tables, so I decided to just copy and paste it from the screen where it displays what it is going to do.

However, that screen did not use my board's tablepre, it just used the default "phpbb_" as a tablepre.

I am not sure if that was what was causing it to fail (didn't look like it though, the error on the next page listed the SQL for the create table and it used the right tablepre) but whatever, making the text on the first screen use the right tablepre would be a good idea methinks.

Got it all working in the end, so no drama, just thought I would give you a heads up.
Creator of GP GeoForum, the phpBB Google Maps add-on

Poomerio

Re: EasyMod 0.3.0 not using tablepre's properly?

Post by Poomerio »

You would have had to change the phpbb_ table pre to whatever you use, if you don't use the default (just by editing the SQL).
Thanks for the heads up ;)

- Poomie