Help me please

Want to share what MODs you've gotten to work with EM? Happy about all the time your're saving? Want to say "thanks"? Here's the place.
Forum rules
DO NOT give out any FTP passwords to anyone! There is no reason to do so! If you need help badly enough, create a temporary FTP account that is restricted to only the files that you need help with and give the information for that. Giving out FTP information can be very dangerous!
trang94

Help me please

Post by trang94 »

I was trying to install cash mod with easy mod but i keep getting this error:

FIND FAILED: In file [posting.php] could not find:

$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig" : '';

I ask some people who understand cash mod very well and they say it have to do something with easy mod. So please help me. Please tell me what this error is and how to fix it. Thanks

Handyman

Re: Help me please

Post by Handyman »

trang94 wrote: I was trying to install cash mod with easy mod but i keep getting this error:

FIND FAILED: In file [posting.php] could not find:

$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig" : '';

I ask some people who understand cash mod very well and they say it have to do something with easy mod. So please help me. Please tell me what this error is and how to fix it. Thanks

The find fails if easymod doesn't find that in posting.php
Look in posting.php and find that line.. then copy it and replace the old line in the install file with what's in your posting.php and try the easymod cashmod install again.
My phpBB3 Mods || My Mod Queue
Search Engine Friendly (SEO) URLs || Profile link on Avatar and/or Username || AJAX Chat
Display Posts Anywhere || CashMod || AJAX Quick Edit || AJAX Quick Reply